Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mattress Mousetrap

I tried to do some major cleaning tonight....it was pretty successful aside from my incident with the mattress.  I had the bright idea of moving my bed and cleaning underneath, I saw a few dust bunnies and they needed to be vacuumed up. I lifted the mattress from the box spring and safely (so I thought) leaned it up against my dresser...I continue moving the box spring and the frame...as I'm moving the frame...Mr Mattress falls on top of me, my shins just miss the bed frame (ouch) and I'm trapped underneath.  It was a mess, I think I saw Jesus for a second (he yelled at me for being gay). If that wasn't enough, the curtains fell...it was quite reminiscent of that game "Mousetrap".

I'm still shaken by the situation...actually it was kind of funny, I wish it was on video...

No comments: