Monday, October 5, 2009

Planning Planning Planning

Gosh, I love planning...plan plan plan that's all I like to do. I plan a lot of things for work, like a video shoot in LA. One would assume that if I plan a lot of things at work I wouldn't want to plan things in my personal life, sadly I can't help it. So what am I planning?

Sadly no vacations, damn recession has put a damper on any future plans for now. Luckily the holiday's are right around the corner (kind of)....so I have lots of things to plan and look forward to. The holiday season is just pure wonderfulness...it brings so many wonderful things into my life...things I get to plan and enjoy. Stoneaween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Holiday Cocktail Parties, Christmas Dinner, New Years Eve....the list goes on and I love everything on it.

Gosh, I know I just yelled at the stores for bringing Christmas to us early, so I ask you this.  Is it to early to plan for the holidays?  I say no, so long as your tree and village pieces stay in the closet until Black Friday.

No comments: